MBBS Admission In India
Medical Education in India is given By the Recognized Medical Colleges of India. All Institutions more likely than not perceived by Medical Council of India Act. MBBS is known as Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery. Foundations offering MBBS Course in its prospectus are alluded to as a Medical Colleges. This course has educational plan with the essential and Para-Clinical Subjects like-Anatomy, Bio Chemistry, Pathology, Physiology, Medicine and Pharmacology. It has four and half years program and one year temporary job for understudies according to rule by WHO.
Eligibility Criteria For Medical Admission In India
- If your age in below 17 years, you are not eligible
- If your age in above 25 years (for General category), you are not eligible
- If your age in above 30 years (for SC/ST category), you are not eligible
Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in India is strictly based on Rules and Regulations of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Exams For MBBS Admission In India
- AIIMS Entrance Exams - All INDIA of Medical Science Entrance
- NEET - National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
- JIPMER - Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education and Research
- The candidate willing to take admission in MBBS course in India must have passed the Class 12th examination with PCB 50%for general Category & 40%for Backward Category.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age on or before the 31st day of December of the year of admission.
List of Universities
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Creating a country imbued with a scientific culture was Jawaharlal Nehru's dream, and immediately